ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST / DRAFTSPERSON
INTERMEDIATE RESIDENTIAL EXPERIENCE
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a very successful design company specializing in supporting residential development.
· Architectural Technologist with a Diploma or Degree in Architecture.
· 3+ years experience as a draftsperson, preferably in the architectural service industry - residential.
· Clear understanding of the Ontario Building Code regulations.
· Excellent communication skills, written and oral, to communicate effectively with management, clients, consultants and co-workers.
· Advanced AutoCAD skills.
· Self motivated and confidant.
· Effective time management skills.
· Understanding of Microsoft office software to produce letters, faxes and other correspondence related to position.
· Enjoy working hard but value work/life balance and the importance of having fun.
If you believe you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we want to hear from you so please submit your salary expectations and resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org today!